Monday, May 5, 2014

Excuses? They're Like...Well...You Know...

What can I say? I've failed. Again.  Pretty much like every diet I've ever tried, I haven't stuck with it.  It's odd considered my propensity to read a ton of OTHER blogs that I can't sustain my little ol' blog here.

I'll be honest.  Between working full-time, driving theDynamic Duo to and from daycare, trying to put together a semi-nutritious dinner for the whole family, and trying to keep the house from literally imploding, it's tough!

I've got to wonder how all these other awesome Mom Bloggers make it work! Hell, it's all I can do to stay awake past 8:30 each night (though, with the longer days, it's become a bit easier).  Of course, these are probably the same women that embark (with success, no less) on every.single. Pinterest pin and have the beautiful pictures to prove it!

Maybe I'll just use this blog as my own personal sounding board.  I used to be creative.  I used to know what I was doing.  Now? Now, I have no idea.  No idea what I'm doing raising my kids.  No idea what I'm doing professional.  No idea who I really am. I'm just making it up as I go along.  I'm not bitching, just stating the facts.  With that said, I love my life - every chaotic, messy, disorganized bit of it.

I'm not publicizing that I've put this post up, much like my last post.  This way, when I inevitable fail to post AGAIN, no one can hold me accountable. Except for myself.  Of course, I'm the harshest critic of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment