Monday, July 15, 2013

Third Time's A Charm

My name is Jaymie and I have commitment issues.  I tried to tell you that in my last post some 9 or so months ago, so if you're back for more, you've got no one to blame but yourself.
 
Ultimately, I think the problem is that I'm scared.  Scared I won't be funny enough.  Scared my life isn't interesting enough.  Scared I'm not creative enough for blogging.  Deep down, I know none of these are true.  Why do  I want to blog?  Ultimately, I'd like a living, breathing, yearbook, of sorts, for our family.  Something we can look back at together and see what was happening in our lives throughout time.  Let's be honest, I'm not artsy enough for scrapbooking - so this could be my outlet.
 
I don't promise to update this everyday.  Heck, I don't even promise to update it once a week.  But I will update it, I can now promise you that.  You don't have to look at it if you don't want to; I will update this for us - for Brad, Jaymie, Brooke and Aiden.  If you're interested, I welcome you into our world - every chaotic bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment