Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Toddler Problems Tuesday

Welcome to our first "feature" here on At Home in the Burbs....Toddler Problems Tuesday!  Parents, admit it - when you're kids are throwing a fit or getting themselves into trouble, sometimes all you want to do is laugh and take a picture.  I.CAN'T.HELP.IT. At least 5 times a day if you ask my kids, I'm the worst mom in of the year.
 
Each Tuesday I'll add a post with picture from the previous week showcasing just how "miserable" I've made my kids of the last week....or pickles they've gotten themselves into.  Yes, I DID just say pickles they've gotten themselves into.
 
 We forced him to get his hair cut. And sit in a cool rocket chair. And watch cartoons.

 "Oh, man.  I'm stuck in this truck! How'd THAT happen?!"
 
 She had to share her chair with her brother. 
 
 I wouldn't let her drink Mountain Dew.  Most of you have seen this one on Facebook.
 
Daddy wouldn't let him pull the iron off the ironing board and on to his head.

No comments:

Post a Comment